Sign in to follow this  
kgb

Pest Control

I haven't seen one do a  pest control event since I've been playing and I was wondering if people would be interested in doing some pest control if I was to arrange a few events to get people there and help them obtain Void.

I know a few members have Void already but it would appear a lot of people have donated for the armour set as its easier than actually playing the game but would be good if we can make some dead content more active and help build up the player base as they will see that we do have a lot more active content than appears to the eye.

If we can get a good response for the idea I will speak to the Mod's and see if they will put double points on whilst the event is on so it can make it slightly quicker for members.
Also if everyone who was to participate in the event donated a few Mil to the well we can get even more points per game and hopefully get a good turn out.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

KGB :classic_ninja:

I just hosted a pest control event today :classic_rolleyes: but yeah, ill do pest control with you on my 2nd account anytime