Sign in to follow this  
niick

events were u at ?

need to set up some more event with times and dates so it makes the sever more fun cant just do raids lol here are some ideas

lvl 9 last man standing u train what ever items u can get u fight with (no skilling just combat)

corp mass (have to give corp some love don't we?) "ffa"

god wars mass (maybe get the developer to put the drops we do get to coins and share it with everyone)??

tox mass (so all the new people that join can learn how to do it to)

pc mass ( help everyone get there void or more points for the combat skills)

skilling mass (we all do the same skill to chill and talk to get to no each other make the family stronger so everyone is happy and enjoys the sever)

tarn and bando event ( yes I no we do that im just adding it to this post to)

rev mass (just have to look out 4 the pkers ;) )

hide n seek (only 1hinks to make it a bit harder test the skills about runescape ;)

theres many more ideas let join together and make this sever number 1!!!!

I've said about many of these before and I will be posting some thought the following weeks so keep an eye out Nick 
If we can get a post for timezones of people so we can best plan times etc that would be a helpful start 

10 minutes ago, niick said:

need to set up some more event with times and dates so it makes the sever more fun cant just do raids lol here are some ideas

lvl 9 last man standing u train what ever items u can get u fight with (no skilling just combat)

corp mass (have to give corp some love don't we?) "ffa"

god wars mass (maybe get the developer to put the drops we do get to coins and share it with everyone)??

tox mass (so all the new people that join can learn how to do it to)

pc mass ( help everyone get there void or more points for the combat skills)

skilling mass (we all do the same skill to chill and talk to get to no each other make the family stronger so everyone is happy and enjoys the sever)

tarn and bando event ( yes I no we do that im just adding it to this post to)

rev mass (just have to look out 4 the pkers 😉 )

hide n seek (only 1hinks to make it a bit harder test the skills about runescape 😉

theres many more ideas let join together and make this sever number 1!!!!

I don't understand what you said with the last man standing idea.

Pvm/bossing is hard to do with the whole server because a lot are Ironman and they pretty much have no chance of winning since they have to do just about all of the damage to even get a drop 

Just doing masses or big events on things in general is hard because there's always an event going on that players want to go do. Plus the majority of the time we have all of our players is during the weekend and they want to spend that time Skilling.

2 minutes ago, huntersw said:

I don't understand what you said with the last man standing idea.

Pvm/bossing is hard to do with the whole server because a lot are Ironman and they pretty much have no chance of winning since they have to do just about all of the damage to even get a drop 

Just doing masses or big events on things in general is hard because there's always an event going on that players want to go do. Plus the majority of the time we have all of our players is during the weekend and they want to spend that time Skilling.

I agree with the bossing events its hard as like you say most of the server is ironmen however it should stop us all going to bosses such as bandos,zammy,arma etc as i go to them with several ironmen and we always get drops its only things like kbd that if ironmen attack while normal attack it then no one gets loot at all.

Last man standing is a great idea and you could implement it where you all start a new account have say 30 minutes to level up and obtain armor etc and then fight in wildy or where ever and last man obtains a reward 

I like this idea, and thanks for the suggestions as well. there are a few we didnt currently have written down. we're in the middle of redoing things and plan to have several weekly events planned and posted very soon 🙂