Sign in to follow this  
kgb

Last Man Standing

So this event is going to be a trail to see how well it works 

Everyone who wants to participate will be given an account username/password to log into at the time of event to ensure no cheating happens 
The accounts will all be Ironmen to ensure no trading happens from mains to event accounts to make sure everything is fair.

The aim is to all start on lv 3 accounts and have half an hour to train and obtain items to use in a final combat phase to ensure no one is at a disadvantage per say

Once the half hour is up we will have tournament like fights or a mass free for all ( I will see what everyone thinks and then decide how we proceed )

To Enter everyone will need to contribute 5m and this will then be divided up at the end of the competition for the reward 

There will be rewards given for 1st 2nd and 3rd place

Any suggestions before I choose a day and time for this event would be appreciated 

Posted (edited)

no bonus xp 5% accts only and u have to drop all the items at the start so it has nothing on it im down on this idea

maybe if no one has cash i can spot the cash for 1st 2nd and 3rd place leave that up to you guys im happy to

Edited by niick

sounds like a pretty neat idea.  Im only confused on how players would get items would they have to kill bosses and just hope for something or is it gonna be from chest like actual LMS?

if he thinking wat i am maybe give it 1-2 hours prep time 30 mins may not be long enough u have to use your mind and ur skill on runescape to think was what build would be best and  how u going to go by it like (deadman mode on osrs u start with nothing they always get that 10k at the start )

56 minutes ago, niick said:

if he thinking wat i am maybe give it 1-2 hours prep time 30 mins may not be long enough u have to use your mind and ur skill on runescape to think was what build would be best and  how u going to go by it like (deadman mode on osrs u start with nothing they always get that 10k at the start )

1 hour ago, huntersw said:

sounds like a pretty neat idea.  Im only confused on how players would get items would they have to kill bosses and just hope for something or is it gonna be from chest like actual LMS?

Keep the ideas coming guys will build the idea up and then launch a more accurate event this is just an idea and need opinions before we launch it 

even make a deadman type of world were we had 5 days to train only 6 hours a day and have like xp caps like 2m a day on combat but not on skills that's would be a sick idea me and hunter were talking about it like I no 5 days is a only time but it gets more people keen to play the sever and bring more fun to the game