Sign in to follow this  
niick

get a event staff member on the team???

its good n all we have support and mods on the valius team im just not seeing the events happening..  I think we need someone on more and is down to earth fun a people person to be just the event person because yes we don't have many on atm but if we had someone that can spawn event monsters make things happen  make the sever more fun could be a great start to bring more people into the game once divine and his team start putting ads up lets bring in people that wanna help this sever go far :D

I feel like someone who runs event should not be involved or apart of the staff team. This will keep the player from continuing to play alongside the community, instead of being granted "immunity" or special rights by the staff team.

We attempted to do this with the promotion of sayain. We did not allow him to spawn items for himself. He was basically a deeper support and could spawn even bosses.

As soon as he was promoted he resigned and we still have a sour taste in our mouth from it.

We hesitate to put people in these positions because once they have access to everything, they tend to stop playing.

I wish we could give ::eventboss to mods but it is a much more powerful command than you realize. It could basically ruin the economy if someone untrustworthy got a hold of it and spawned event bosses for hours on end.