Sign in to follow this  
Corey

Custom Pets

Hello, here you can find information on custom pets, how to get them and what you can customize them with.

How do i get a custom pet?

• Trade Corey a pet token from either donating or receiving it as a reward from various events and fill the form out below.

Information:

• All custom pets come with a base 10% drop rate increase.
  • Only 2 pets will be accepted at any given time please refer to the bottom of the post to see availability before you purchase.
  • You may make custom requests by talking to Corey over discord or in game.
  • Forms will be accepted when a available slot is open.
  • Please don't go overboard with color's as i will decline your form temporally until edited to a suitable color scheme.

Pet tokens:

• Pet tokens will soon be available in the donator shop for 120 tokens and will also be given out by youtubers or events.

Form:

• Which base Npc model do you want to use from the pictures below:
  • What accessory's would you like to use from the pictures below :
  • What color scheme would you like to go with for the base npc and accessories

Suggestions:

• if you have any suggestions to add to the list of npcs or accessory's please add them to suggestion section of the forums.

Base npc model examples:

9x43prR.jpg

Base accessories model examples:

AQeZSup.png

Example:

MMVhNa5.png

Availability: 1/2

Such a great idea, time for the players to expand their imagination for the custom pets!

Umm could you draw me up a design that mostly resembles jaycorr. I don't think the pictures above will do.

Posted (edited)

Corey does an absolutely amazing job! Ifyou are thinking about it you definitely need to do it! He made my custom pet just the way I wanted it. I am so happy with the finished product!

10bEKtY.png

Edited by Fox News
typo

• Which base Npc model do you want to use from the pictures below: The blue and red bird looking thing.
  • What accessory's would you like to use from the pictures below : None, but if possible, party hats with a purple animated texture of some sort.
  • What color scheme would you like to go with for the base npc and accessories : Black and grey and light grey.

I have some additional comments/requests. I'll contact you on discord.

• Which base Npc model do you want to use from the pictures below: racoon
  • What accessory's would you like to use from the pictures below : coin sack, rogues hat, and if possible can it have a 3rd age amulet equipped
  • What color scheme would you like to go with for the base npc and accessories black white and gold

• Which base Npc model do you want to use from the pictures below: I would like to know if its possible for you to do a rs3 npc. 503818124_zammypet.jpg.a7aad65b738ee54c88298d03b23100f2.jpg
  • What accessory's would you like to use from the pictures below : none
  • What color scheme would you like to go with for the base npc and accessories: I like the colors in the above picture , if possible could i get the wings to have like the moving texture of the new noxious gear but red.

The Ambassador pet with his head testicles, back-halo and lower back-cape thing to have a blood color/texture but if you can make it semi transparent so it doesn't look weird aka a solid colored texture vs the rest of the model that has blended colors and shit.
If anything try to make it look nice haha. xD

Please let me know how the pets coming along. Thanks!
MuklADN.jpg

Edited by Some

Even if your pet is finished you wouldnt be able to receive it until it is added in and the server gets updated with your pet in it.