Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Staff Feedback For July

IVkZQRV.png?1

Hello,

The month of July is almost over with only a few days left.  We'd like to ask for your feedback about our current staff members and share your current opinions of them. Please keep in mind that there is a solid line between constructive criticism and harassment. Any form of flaming, harassment, or slander will be removed!

93c846e4ef6502641a1e26baf6e73935.pngDevelopers

@Mod Divine

@James

1610271043_4905e408d071e8f0bd2abdda65c0e4721.png.f5ddf8a0042ce80fb54f156df7094ed8.pngAdministrator

@Hunter

dda112df4ee738b6b4a6ec706d3591fc.pngModerators

@Bio Split

@Nox

8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngPlayer Support

@Darren

@Jaycorr

@34k

@Reaxys

Mod Divine

#DivineforDev excellent in terms of be around when needed, especially considering he’s the only dev who’s logged in on a daily basis.

@James

seen in-game a few times, seems great, haven’t been able to form a real opinion cause he’s not around in-game as much but if he’s working on stuff then no biggie.

@Andy

haven’t talked to or seen at all, no idea but again if he’s working on stuff then it’s all good

@Corey

same as Andy

@Hunter

cool guy, is still around and playing of his own volition which is awesome, plays his role as an admin well

@Bio Split

@Nox

haven’t been able to form an opinion about either mod as they are both seldom online, bio split is on more than Nox but not enough imo.

@Darren

Darren for mod. Engaging with community, helpful and overall great dude.

@Jaycorr

has anger issues when you taxi him in CoX 😕

kidding, Jaycorr for mod also. Another outstanding individual who’s always willing to help and is playing the game with us all frequently 

@34k

who?

@Reaxys

No opinion, haven’t talked to him enough to form one, he’s on but nowhere near as much as Darren and Jaycorr 

some of my lack of opinions may be because of timezones, but note that it’s unlikely because I’ve played during the day & night multiple times since starting the server so I should be able to form an opinion about everyone provided that they actually play regularly.

Posted (edited)

@93c846e4ef6502641a1e26baf6e73935.pngMod Divine how many i tried rsps's, hes responding quickly, the most caring person ive ever seen.

@dda112df4ee738b6b4a6ec706d3591fc.pngHunter surprising by his help and caring from first day.

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngDarren had talked with him, great person, good pking, "classic" mode: likes to grind, could fully seek higher than support... btw wheres my ashes?!

Others: one of 3 causes - i dont like them; never heard; not interested; [neutral]

Peace...

Edited by Di Dot

I have not spoken to all of the staff members so just because I don't mention someone it doesn't mean any a negative. 

Mod Divine seems very nice and very prompt on fixes

Hunter is always on to help 

Darren brings lots of life to the server and thats what we all need

Jaycorr has been a great help me with price checking and some other minor things 

so i guess to sum it all up i think we havea pretty good staff

My opinion is the only one that matters.

Mod Divine:
My man. Always seemingly in a good mood. Great dev with sick ideas. I've been with playing this server for a long time and it truly is because of him and the care he puts into this server/community. Too bad he's Canadian. 2/10
James:
We don't see you in game much, but you're almost always around to help and ready to pop in when you're really needed. Thanks mayn. I can't wait to fondle 3 jads when you finish the Inferno rework. 3/4
Andy:
Yo, where are you? 0/1
Corey:
You do good models and stuff. Keep doing that. 3/72
Hunter:
An ideal admin in my eyes. Great with the players and fills the role nicely. Keep up the good work. Community manager? 69/69
Bio Split:
A little less active than a mod should be, but he's a good mod. Been around for a while as well. Good job. 5/*
Nox:
Also a little less active than a mod should be. Pump those numbers up, kiddo. 1.2/3
Darren:
Very helpful to the new players Very active. Solid support. Give mod. 12/6
Jaycorr:
Been around for a while. Pretty chill dude. Inactivity imminent. 6/6/6
34K:
Never interacted with him. Not active enough. Probably shouldn't be a support. 0/0
Reaxys:
Same. 0/0/0/0/0

TLDR;
Staff is shit. Just make me owner and demote everyone else.

Posted (edited)

@93c846e4ef6502641a1e26baf6e73935.pngMod Divine (AKA God)

I don't play a lot of rsps but in my experience divine is the best owner ever. He's active in the community, socializes with the players and overall a great person.(+++rep)

@93c846e4ef6502641a1e26baf6e73935.pngCorey

Don't talk to Corey but i hear he does a lot of the customs and stuff so good work bro! Would love to see more customs in the future ;). (+rep)

@James

I've never met James nor talked to him so i don't have an opinion on ya ;). (neutral rep)

@Andy

I haven't met Andy either so no opinion :). (neutral rep)

@dda112df4ee738b6b4a6ec706d3591fc.pngHunter

Hunter is a great admin earned his way up and hes respectful and polite , just wish he sold his pets cheaper XD. (+rep)

@dda112df4ee738b6b4a6ec706d3591fc.pngBio Split

Bio is a funny, chill guy, good mod and just likes to have fun :p. (+rep)

@Nox

I've talked to Nox a few times hes very polite, cool and definitely a good mod. (+rep)

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngDarren

Darren is a amazing mod that cares about the community and people and does a lot to keep this server growing and exciting. (+rep)

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngJayCorr

A'int gonna lie i hated this guy for awhile , but eventually it faded and i realized hes a pretty cool guy , hes funny af and a good mod. (+rep)

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.png34k

I haven't talked to 34 a whole lot but I've talked to him enough to see he's a kind guy and willing to help people, but i haven't seen him on in like a week or two on Valius so i have to give down rep sorry :(. (-rep)

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngReaxys

Pretty much the same thing with Reaxys as 34 I've talked to him some , i can tell hes a great person with a good personality but he hasn't been on in awhile, sorry i have to down rep you :(. (-rep)

New supports!

@Daddy

Daddy is a great support hes super nice and friendly guy with a funny personality. (+rep)

@666

I haven't talked a lot to 666 but he's helpful and kind. P.S. sorry i tried to pk you :(. (+rep).

Alright that's my opinions on the staff if anyone has any questions just ask. ❤️ All you guys are great!!!

Edited by hehes

Spoiler

On 8/3/2019 at 5:43 PM, hehes said:

@93c846e4ef6502641a1e26baf6e73935.pngMod Divine (AKA God)

I don't play a lot of rsps but in my experience divine is the best owner ever. He's active in the community, socializes with the players and overall a great person.(+++rep)

@93c846e4ef6502641a1e26baf6e73935.pngCorey

Don't talk to Corey but i hear he does a lot of the customs and stuff so good work bro! Would love to see more customs in the future ;). (+rep)

@James

I've never met James nor talked to him so i don't have an opinion on ya ;). (neutral rep)

@Andy

I haven't met Andy either so no opinion :). (neutral rep)

@dda112df4ee738b6b4a6ec706d3591fc.pngHunter

Hunter is a great admin earned his way up and hes respectful and polite , just wish he sold his pets cheaper XD. (+rep)

@dda112df4ee738b6b4a6ec706d3591fc.pngBio Split

Bio is a funny, chill guy, good mod and just likes to have fun :p. (+rep)

@Nox

I've talked to Nox a few times hes very polite, cool and definitely a good mod. (+rep)

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngDarren

Darren is a amazing mod that cares about the community and people and does a lot to keep this server growing and exciting. (+rep)

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngJayCorr

A'int gonna lie i hated this guy for awhile , but eventually it faded and i realized hes a pretty cool guy , hes funny af and a good mod. (+rep)

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.png34k

I haven't talked to 34 a whole lot but I've talked to him enough to see he's a kind guy and willing to help people, but i haven't seen him on in like a week or two on Valius so i have to give down rep sorry :(. (-rep)

@8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngReaxys

Pretty much the same thing with Reaxys as 34 I've talked to him some , i can tell hes a great person with a good personality but he hasn't been on in awhile, sorry i have to down rep you :(. (-rep)

New supports!

@Daddy

Daddy is a great support hes super nice and friendly guy with a funny personality. (+rep)

@666

I haven't talked a lot to 666 but he's helpful and kind. P.S. sorry i tried to pk you :(. (+rep).

Alright that's my opinions on the staff if anyone has any questions just ask. ❤️ All you guys are great!!!

thankies hehes ^w^ 

hey man anything in the wildy is fair game unless its w/ my ultimate then im butthurt

---

and in terms of staff, i've never had a problem with any of the current staff theyre all really chill dudes. some ive talked to more than others but jay, darren, bio, hunter, corey and divine have been nothing but dope around me. shoutout to hunter for taking the time to throw my ultimate looting bag shit when i died at nightmare