Sign in to follow this  

Solo CoX Guide 2

This is so good bro, i also solo cox in case you were unaware

thats super interesting i was unaware! its not super well known but i occasionally do Raids 1: Chambers of Xeric (Abbreviated CoX (pronounced like Cocks)) by myself as well.

4 minutes ago, 666 said:

thats super interesting i was unaware! its not super well known but i occasionally do Raids 1: Chambers of Xeric (Abbreviated CoX (pronounced like Cocks)) by myself as well.

OwO is just WoW inside out, like an oreo with stuffing on the outside and the cookie on the inside! hehe ^~^

We should solo CoX together sometimes! People may argue that this would be considered duoing but I'm a firm believer that the definition is in the eye of the behOwOlder!! hehe x

3 minutes ago, Daddy said:

OwO is just WoW inside out, like an oreo with stuffing on the outside and the cookie on the inside! hehe ^~^

We should solo CoX together sometimes! People may argue that this would be considered doing but I'm a firm believe that the definition is in the eye of the behOwOlder!! hehe x

CoX would just be CoCK if there was only one right? hehe /)_(\

w-what if we kissed in the p-passage before olm? haha just joking.... unless? ..... no hahaha seriously im joking.... but.....?

anyone wanna solo cox with me too? maybe we can rub them together

2 minutes ago, 666 said:

CoX would just be CoCK if there was only one right? hehe /)_(\

w-what if we kissed in the p-passage before olm? haha just joking.... unless? ..... no hahaha seriously im joking.... but.....?

Image result for thanks i hate it

14 minutes ago, Di Dot said:

no background music?! boring to watch, still good effort done

its just a totally unedited video file lmao i couldnt be bothered to put effort into it tbh

23 hours ago, 666 said:

its just a totally unedited video file lmao i couldnt be bothered to put effort into it tbh

lazy boy