Sign in to follow this  
Darren

White Dragon

WHITE DRAGON

792508240_WhiteDragon.png.be9ea515cbd5c34ec942be4013fecb1e.png

-The last of its existence, a Dragon from the 3rd Age-

Level: 800

Hitpoints: 30,000

Max Hits: 30 (Melee) 45 (Ranged) 60 (Ancient Dragonfire)

Aggressive: No

Poisonous: Yes

Weakness: Dragonbane and 3rd Age Weaponry

Attack Style: Melee (Slash) Ranged (Stalagmite) Magic (Ancient Dragonfire)

Attack Speed: 5 with 3.0 second interval

Category: White Dragon, Boss

Combat Statistics: Tribrid Attack Styles with High Range Defence and Weakness to Magic

Other Bonuses: Particularly High Ranged Strength Bonus

Immunities: Immune to Poison but not Immune to Venom

This Dragon would be the only one of its kind, the last of its existence.. With that being said, it would be sure to hold valuable Rewards from its time. More specifically, the 3rd Age.

With the release of this Dragon, I feel it would be a perfect time to add in some NEW 3rd Age Content and other unique items such as:

• White Dragonhide : Only obtainable from the White Dragon. (Knowledge on crafting White d'hide armor is long forgotten in the 3rd Age)
  • Ancient Dragon Bones : Only obtainable from the White Dragon. (Best Prayer XP in Valius)
  • 3rd Age Hair & Skin Colors : Could be possible unlocks after defeating the White Dragon, much like an Achievement.
  • 3rd Age Key : A key with the same rarity as Clue Scrolls with a 100% chance at a 3rd Age Reward.
  • 3rd Age Ring : A ring that can change the model of the player to look like various 3rd Age equipment.
  • 3rd Age Gloves : A Rare set of Gloves slightly better than the RFD Dragon Gloves, but not as good as the RFD Barrows Gloves.
  • 3rd Age Boots : A Rare set of Boots slightly better than Dragon Boots.
  • 3rd Age Plateskirt : Identical Bonuses to 3rd Age Platelegs.
  • 3rd Age Kiteshield : Do not believe you can currently get this in Valius at all.
  • 3rd Age Druidic Set : Rarest of all the 3rd Age equipment. (Druidic Wreath, Robe Top, Robe Bottoms, Cloak, & Staff,)

Some other possible ideas I've thought of to go in hand with this suggestion would be to:

• Be able to Exchange a set amount of White Dragonhide to a Dragonhunter as an alternative to acquiring a 3rd Age Key.
  • Create a unique Slash animation as a Melee based Attack
  • Create a "Stomp" animation that releases Stalagmite from the ceiling above players as a Ranged based Attack
  • Create a Poisonous Dragonfire GFX as a Magic based Attack

My Final idea that I'd like to suggest would be to add a Defensive Behavior to the White Dragon, an Example could be to:

Spawn Three 3rd Age Minions to protect the Dragon as soon as it hits 10,000 HP

153815335_3rdAgeWarrior.png.9314e5337df0dc1a1cf3f56823e1b71c.png2137686503_3rdAgeMage.png.68f97b0d6bbc07f56bfd818486f9fb92.png1796107595_3rdAgeRanger.png.a80c3854adf694ae5982a0479b42b81c.png

-Everything within this post is just a suggestion, Not an actual release-

-Darren

If this is going to be a ***slayer creature***, it needs significantly less health. I'm all for the idea but you gotta decide if you want it to be a slayer task monster or a boss especially if it's assigned by Duradel loool

9 hours ago, Daddy said:

If this is going to be a ***slayer creature***, it needs significantly less health. I'm all for the idea but you gotta decide if you want it to be a slayer task monster or a boss especially if it's assigned by Duradel loool

I'll edit that out, was just following OSRS wiki bestiary for statistics, slayer, and all of that. Doesn't make much sense now that you've mentioned it. Good call;p and I also wasn't too sure on the 3rd Age weaponry weaknesses, 3rd Age is known to be mainly cosmetic

I think keeping the requirement of having 99 slayer to be able to attack it should stay but I don't think it should be assigned by duradel if anything make it like a jad task from nieve where you only have to kill 1-2 or maybe we can implement the option to chose like on osrs from 1-30 I think is the max for bosses.  Any who amazing concept idea would make a great addition and something new to go after.

Thank you all for your inputs on this suggestion! I feel like more NPC's like this would be a great idea. I'm sure it wont be something to be considered right away seeing as there are other updates and fixes in the process, but in time it would be great to see something as such introduced into the game or even more than this idea alone 😝 Maybe there could be a way to Purchase a unique task like this with a large amount of GP from a Dragonhunter if they're ever considered with this suggestion? It would create a unique Money Sink to the Valius to help combat the total amounts of GP or even items, flowing throughout the game.