Sign in to follow this  
TriHard - Wg

Discord Ban appeal

Hello,

I am writing this since I want to reach out Valius Staff Team more efficiently instead of typing ing when I usually disconnect like today. I and Pain dot solved our personal issues so should this happen in future - you can ban me forever without chance of trying to appeal for unban, again. Since it is my first lash out(truly angry one), after a while, as I was rather disregarded with my ideas and suggestions in other RSPS, from then, I started to get angry if I get ignored. Also, if I ask some things multiple times, it's not because I seek to annoy Staff member, rather, I forget sometimes due to having a lot of IRL stuff going on and by taking everything sometimes too seriously I get in trouble. No grudge against anyone whatsoever. Thanks in advice for your reply if you take into consideration of me having back in Valius Discord.

Have a good day.

It my be your first time lashing out at that player but your attitude and how you carry yourself towards others really isn't acceptable in my opinion. I'm always down for second chances but, I'm currently not the one who banned you so I'll ask my fellow staff members and see what they say.