Sign in to follow this  
Darren

Slayer Armors

152606245_Slayerskullleft.png.15b8d38ff5d57b67aeea6a38673d8a10.png    SLAYER ARMORS    1120929732_slayerskullright.png.360b45b7370d2cc5158aa80ebeb607e0.png

93566102_ValiusSlayerArmorMelee.png.713746fbd6f62afa3250439883d6a86d.png

Something that I've thought over a little bit that kinda bothers me is the fact that we're missing the corresponding sets for Ranged and Magic Slaying, It would be awesome to see a similar version of each.

It would also be really cool to see a Wilderness variant of Slayer Armor, along with the corresponding sets.

-Credits to @Drew Money for this idea-

Or instead of making multiple sets, they could easily be replaced by adding a single Tribrid set for Wilderness use only that will only work on task? To me, it seems like a fair idea because it wont be overpowered for outside Wilderness use, it will be useless. This also creates a Challenging risk factor for slaying. It opens up a whole new perspective on Wilderness Slaying and would give people a reason to try it out.

Darren

Another idea to go along with this would be to make the current slayer armor act in a similar fashion to void. Where, depending on the helmet you wear, it would grant extra bonuses to a specific combat style. Maybe flat damage for melee, attack speed increase for range and percentage max health damage for magic? Could be neat. Nice suggestion, Darren!

I could definitely see that happening as well, I think that would be a great idea and also makes a lot of sense, rather than making entirely new sets haha 😝