Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Staff Feedback (November)

The month of November is almost over with only a few days left.  We'd like to ask for your feedback about our current staff members and share your current opinions of them. Please keep in mind that there is a solid line between constructive criticism and harassment. Any form of flaming, harassment, or slander will be removed!

93c846e4ef6502641a1e26baf6e73935.pngDevelopers

@Mod Divine

@Corey

1610271043_4905e408d071e8f0bd2abdda65c0e4721.png.f5ddf8a0042ce80fb54f156df7094ed8.pngAdministrator

@Hunter

dda112df4ee738b6b4a6ec706d3591fc.pngModerators

@Bio Split

@Hehes

@Unknown

8b909c72b48fb8d22863da74e0a311cf.pngPlayer Support

@Nick

@Tempest

1. Mod Divine.

Well known and much respected Developer, Founder(guessing, since I do not know all history of Valius, my bad) of this RSPS. I have upmost highest level of respect for what he's doing and how he's doing it. He truly deserves to be highlighted over past year especially as increased updates made Valius one of the most interesting RSPS to play for me, so far. Let's not forget the community he built for everyone, always caring and making sure everyone is aware of new things/updates. I bow down before you, Dad. Keep up the great work and don't let Valius fire extinguish! 😘

2. Corey.

Haven't talked out really in person but I suppose you're okay as far as personality goes. For your input on server, I highly praise you that you're helping out Mod Divine to get the best out of this server as possible. Your work and progress won't be forgotten, my friend. 🙂

3. Hunter.

Likes to keep in touch with his buddies, always cheers up with some fun facts. Like his sense and logic in common things, also respect for enabling certain activities(past one being Pest Control) to bring community together. Fun guy actually, with some seriousness around his waist. 🙂

4. Bio Split.

Dude is very trustworthy, always can be counted as one of the most loyal guys around here. Even though, like with most of the staff, haven't had much personal conversation but from my stand point, he's good at what he's doing.

5. Hehes.

He-he. 😄 Seriously, hope to see you more often in raids and other group activities together as you're always passionate (if I'm not wrong) about collecting things. 🙂

6. Unknown.

I believe, we crossed paths once, not in best way but ever since then you've changed my opinion about you. You continuously progressed towards keeping good vibes and pace among the players and community itself - kinda could be told you're becoming great standard of how "pillar of something huge" looks like if you know what I mean. Keep it up, ma'man. 🙂

7. Nick and Tempest

Supports lately get sometimes too much hard times, I suppose community shouldn't be so harsh for them as they also do their part(whatever there is to do for them) and I don't believe they got as Supports for nothing. I respect you both, in any case, anyone who got position in Staff had to be well-deserved and should be supported from players too, not just from Staff themselves. Hope this issue won't prevail to be troublesome. 🙂

Overall: you guys make great family for RSPS, let's keep it up and make December even greater to wrap it up for 2019 Years and go to 2020 with head held up high! 🙂

11 hours ago, TriHard - Wg said:

1. Mod Divine.

Well known and much respected Developer, Founder(guessing, since I do not know all history of Valius, my bad) of this RSPS. I have upmost highest level of respect for what he's doing and how he's doing it. He truly deserves to be highlighted over past year especially as increased updates made Valius one of the most interesting RSPS to play for me, so far. Let's not forget the community he built for everyone, always caring and making sure everyone is aware of new things/updates. I bow down before you, Dad. Keep up the great work and don't let Valius fire extinguish! 😘

2. Corey.

Haven't talked out really in person but I suppose you're okay as far as personality goes. For your input on server, I highly praise you that you're helping out Mod Divine to get the best out of this server as possible. Your work and progress won't be forgotten, my friend. 🙂

3. Hunter.

Likes to keep in touch with his buddies, always cheers up with some fun facts. Like his sense and logic in common things, also respect for enabling certain activities(past one being Pest Control) to bring community together. Fun guy actually, with some seriousness around his waist. 🙂

4. Bio Split.

Dude is very trustworthy, always can be counted as one of the most loyal guys around here. Even though, like with most of the staff, haven't had much personal conversation but from my stand point, he's good at what he's doing.

5. Hehes.

He-he. 😄 Seriously, hope to see you more often in raids and other group activities together as you're always passionate (if I'm not wrong) about collecting things. 🙂

6. Unknown.

I believe, we crossed paths once, not in best way but ever since then you've changed my opinion about you. You continuously progressed towards keeping good vibes and pace among the players and community itself - kinda could be told you're becoming great standard of how "pillar of something huge" looks like if you know what I mean. Keep it up, ma'man. 🙂

7. Nick and Tempest

Supports lately get sometimes too much hard times, I suppose community shouldn't be so harsh for them as they also do their part(whatever there is to do for them) and I don't believe they got as Supports for nothing. I respect you both, in any case, anyone who got position in Staff had to be well-deserved and should be supported from players too, not just from Staff themselves. Hope this issue won't prevail to be troublesome. 🙂

Overall: you guys make great family for RSPS, let's keep it up and make December even greater to wrap it up for 2019 Years and go to 2020 with head held up high! 🙂

Thanks bro lets get this 2020 vision