DirthurtCitizen

Mining & Woodcutting event.

Hello Valius Citizen,

This is a simple suggestion that poped up in my head..

While mining or woodcutting, you could have a chance of a rock/tree becomes enhanced.. sounds weird but yeah.. But anyway:

- While the rock/tree is enhanced, while mining or woodcutting, receive x2 the resource untill the enhancement ends..
- The enhancement is stronger if a team of 5, 10, 15 and so on are teamworking, with that said, the more people that helps eachother, the stronger the enhancement becomes.

-  The enhancement could grant you a Skilling box or maybe 25-100% xp boosts for 10, 30 minutes as a rare reward.

The skilling box would contain skilling supplies, Tools and maybe in very rare cases some kind of special reward, such as a uncut onyx etc.

This is just a simple suggestion, if you dont like the idea, please let me know! 🙂

RuneCrafting event:

- The Four Elements -

- The wizards calls for your assistance, they will direct you to one of the four elemental runes, Air, Fire, Earth and Water.

- The wizards wants you to charge a Power orb to 100% Before the time runs out.
- This event requires more than 1 player to be completed.

How it works:

- Talk to a wizard to recieve a Power orb.
- Fill your inventory with rune essence / pure essence.
- Craft the type of rune that the event announced.
- Continue to Craft the runes untill the Power orb has reached 100%.
Give the Power orb to a wizard for some kind of reward, mystery box or something like that.

- Keep in mind, this event is not a solo event. Trying to solo it will make the timer run out and you will lose the charges and the Power orb.

- The XP gained during the event could be the same as Death runes, ONLY during the event and you must carry a Power orb to gain the maximum xp.

Edited by DirthurtCitizen

I like this idea man, anything to bring the Community together! A nice change from PVM based events as well 😜👍

While mining or woodcutting, you could have a chance of a rock/tree becomes enhanced.. 

I really like this idea, it's a way better idea than lets say a hatchet that has a chance to be enhanced. Instead it's like the tree is mad that you're cutting it down or something haha.  Good stuffs!

Very neat concepts. 

For the mining/woodcutting one how will players know when a tree is enchanced will it announce over yell or how does that work. Does the enhanced tree/ore scale on xp based on what tree/ore you are mining and are there requirements needed for any of it?

For the runecrafting one I think if the wizard is needing assistance it should provide a special type of essence to charge said orb for like lower xp since some ironman don't have a good way to obtain essence as fast.