Sign in to follow this  
DirthurtCitizen

Events, Random events.

In RuneScape 3 you are rewarded with Thalers as you compete, participating in events, minigames etc.

My suggestion:

As my last suggestion was about events while skilling and random skilling events, I thought a thaler system could be added to the game.

Example: Opening the Barrows chest after killing all B. Brothers rewards you with 1 Thaler.

Participating in a random skilling event rewards you with 1 Thaler.

Highlighted minigames/random events grants you 1 extra Thaler each time you complete a event/minigame.

Example of Thaler Shop
xp scrolls 25% 10 Thalers
xp scrolls 50% 20 Thalers

Lamp - 25 Thalers

Some kind of cosmetic cape to show off your achievements through minigame, event participation.

Some customs, such as a crossbow, wand or a sword. This would be one of the most expensive rewards from the thaler shop. 100 Thalers

Ring of Stone - 5% Chance to receive x2 ores while mining. 35 Thalers

Perfect' Ring - some kind of custom stats. 50 Thalers

Boots of lightness 10 Thalers

Red & Blue capes (The nomad ones) 20 Thalers each.

Mystery box 150 Thalers

{Void Knight Top - 75 Thaler

Void Knight Bottom 75 Thaler

Void Knight Gloves - 50 Thaler

Void Knight Helms 50 Thaler each

Void Knight Mace - 50 Thaler

Fighter Torso - 25 Thaler}

There's alot of potential in this suggestion, and I do understand that not everyone will be happy about this being added to the game, but maybe there's some people who likes the concept of this.

//Adam

Edited by DirthurtCitizen

Ive personally never played RS3 but this seems like a very interesting idea that can easily be brought into something a lot bigger.  The only thing I saw was the ring of charos which is already in the slayer shop and has its own built in perks.

6 hours ago, Hunter said:

Ive personally never played RS3 but this seems like a very interesting idea that can easily be brought into something a lot bigger.  The only thing I saw was the ring of charos which is already in the slayer shop and has its own built in perks.

Yeah, I forgot about that one as I wrote this suggestion 🙂

//Adam